Hello guys, i\'m Mehak from Lahore; i\'m student of B.c.s from a personal school in Lahore. i\'m twenty years recent and that i have a dashing temperament and my hobbies area unit enjoying Swiming, water sport webs, and on-line chat.
Why I shared my Thoughts here? as a result of i'm feeling isolation and that i wish crowd of my friends with regards to American state. thus I visit H block business market daily for fancy and acquire entertain myself, i favor Mutton Karahi of Dogar’s oven eating house, frozen dessert from Khan Jee, and Paan from Jaidi Paan look H block DHA city. I even have solely school friends however currently i would like create new friends on-line, i used to be thinking yesterday that web has all the solutions of all issues, thus it will end my bother, thus i'm writing here to introduce my self with all of you
 
Top